Monday, May 16, 2011

LuAnn Keynote Speaker At NYU Nursing School

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225190_10150242105172922_74880912921_8601030_4948215_n.jpg

Countess LuAnn de Lesseps was the keynote speaker at the NYU College of Nursing graduation today and she credited her nursing degree to the success she achieved as a model.

“I worked part time as a nurse when I was scouted to model, and I am convinced I got many of my jobs because I was not just a waitress,’ LuAnn told Radar Online after her speech.

“Think about it, the people hiring would rather go on the plane to Aspen with a nurse than with someone who was just waiting tables.”

Known for her role on the hit show, the Real Housewives of New York, the Countess said she found her love of nursing when she was a teenager.

“I worked in a home for the elderly when I was only 14 years old, my job was to wash dishes in the back but I would chat with everyone there and I just fell in love with the elderly.”

Credit: Radar Online

No comments:

Post a Comment