Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paris Hilton Political Ad


Paris Hilton releases ad attacking John McCain

Not to be outdone by John McCain, Paris Hilton has released an attack ad of her own. But this one attacks John McCain.

Paris Hilton and her mother Kathy were upset about the unauthorized use of Paris's image in the McCain ad, even though the Hiltons donated $4600 to McCain's campaign. "It is a complete waste of the country's time and attention at the very moment when millions of people are losing their homes and their jobs," Kathy Hilton told the media.

The new video spoof opens with images of the crowd at Barack Obama's speech last month in Berlin. It's the same image that John McCain used to mock Obama in his "Celeb" ad last week that depicted Hilton.

As the narrator then describes John McCain, the ad shows old people, including The Golden Girls, Larry King, and a character from Tales from the Crypt.

"He's the oldest celebrity in the world," says the narrator. "Like, super old. Old enough to remember when dancing was a sin and beer was served in a bucket. But is he ready to lead?"

Paris Hilton is then shown lying on a pool chair in a bikini. "Hey, America, I'm Paris Hilton and I'm a celebrity, too," she says, looking to the camera. "Only, I'm not from the olden days and I'm not promising change like that other guy. I'm just hot."

Paris Hilton then describes McCain as "that wrinkly white-haired guy" who she says "used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president." She then takes the bait and launches into her own campaign. "So thanks for the endorsement, white haired dude."

As for her energy policy: "Just as soon as I finish reading this article on where I can fly to to get the best tan," she says to the camera, then looks up after a few seconds of reading Conde Nast Travel magazine.

After settling on Maui, she launches into her energy policy, which is very unlike Paris Hilton.

"Barack wants to focus on new technologies to cut foreign oil dependency. And McCain wants offshore drilling. Well, why don't we do a hybrid of both candidates' ideas? We can do limited offshore drilling with strict environmental oversight while creating tax incentives to get Detroit making hybrid and electric cars. That way, the offshore drilling carries us until the new technologies kick in, which will then create new jobs and energy independence. Energy crisis solved! I'll see you at the debates, bitches."

After resolving the energy crisis, she then promises "to go pick out a vice president" and suggests pop star Rihanna as a possibility.

And of course, she ends with the obligatory campaign tagline: "I'm Paris Hilton and I approve this message because I think it's totally hot," she says.

Or as she says in another part of the ad, "I'm, like, totally ready to lead."

See the full ad below...



No comments:

Post a Comment