Friday, December 12, 2008

Miley Cyrus Porsche ???


Miley Cyrus has just got herself a Porsche Cayenne for her 16th Birthday and still it wasnt really what she wanted. What else could she get do you get when you are a teen disney star, that has just about everything, including the model boyfriend.

Miley Cyrus complained that the porsche wasn’t the one she wanted. “"I do have a car. I took my mom's old car," she tells Extra. "I got the old car, which wasn't so bad because it was a Porsche ... It was a pretty good hand me down."

Miley Cyrus' first car is a Porsche? And so it begins...

OK, it’s a hand-me-down, but it's still a Porsche.

After earning her learner's permit on Wednesday, Miley Cyrus, who turned 16 last month, received an early Christmas present.

Her mom, Tish, gave her daughter her "old" Porsche Cayenne.

Can a speeding ticket, DUI or an invalid license be far off?

"Tish got a new car recently, so she's giving Miley her old car," a source tells People. "She's so excited. Her mom lets her drive to work when she's with her."

Miley Cyrus told press earlier this year that her dream sweet 16 birthday gift would be "a car, but we'll see ... I don’t want to name a certain kind. I want my parents to know that I'm happy with anything that they get me. I know I'd be really lucky to even get a car."

Wow. Big week for Miley Cyrus. A Porsche and her first Golden Globe nomination for best song: "I Thought I'd Lost You" in "Bolt."

Kinda reminds us of another talented little girl who grew up too fast.

Related News :

Miley Cyrus - Gets a Porsche ???


No comments:

Post a Comment