Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kim Kardashian Complex Magazine Photos



Kim Kardashian takes the cover of April/May 2009 issue of Complex magazine.

“I’m gonna be completely honest: I’m not the biggest activist,” Kim Kardashian tells the magazine. “I’m not like Leonardo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier, but there’s little things here and there that I do. It’s a start. Everything in life is all about baby steps, you know? I’m just learning about it.”

The unedited shot (first from the left) of the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” hottie was accidentally released. Complex later replaced the pic with the touched-up version.

Kim Kardashian took to her blog to respond to the flurry of stories in the blogsphere regarding the untouched photo.

She wrote, “So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn’t!? How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!”

Complex Magazine Calls Kim Kardashian "Curves With a Cause"

Complex Magazine might be just another old men's magazine, but they're thinking of themselves as a platform to spread the word about issues facing our planet. And they think there's no better way to do so than use Kim Kardashian as the cover girl and call her, "curves with a cause."

Kim Kardashian's featured against backdrops of factories spilling pollution into the air and glaciers melting. But, after reading through the article a bit, it seems that even Kim Kardashian herself is questioning their choice to feature her in their "green issue."

She says, "I'm gonna be completely honest. I'm not the biggest activist. I'm nothing like Leonardo DiCaprio and Adrian Grenier, but there's little things here and there that I do. It's a start. Everything in life is all about baby steps, you know? I'm just learning about it."

Related News:
Kim Kardashian Cellulite Pictures

Previous News :

Natasha Richardson dies ???
Natasha Richardson Funeral
Natasha Richardson Update
Actor Ron Silver Dies At 62
Lil kim prison - why did lil kim go to jail ???
Rihanna Beaten Pictures
Rihanna Photos leaked

No comments:

Post a Comment