Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kim Zolciak Shares Intimate Pregnancy Photo



Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is due to give birth in just a few weeks and decided to share personal pregnancy photos of herself and boyfriend Kroy Biermann with Life & Style.

The reality star admitted she doesn't feel attractive at this stage of the pregnancy, but dad-to-be Biermann is taking good care of her.

"He thinks I'm sexy," Zolciak said of Biermann, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons. "He makes me feel beautiful."

"He's just been the best partner," she continued. "This pregnancy has kicked my butt, and now I'm at the stage where I'm uncomfortable."

And while Zolciak has let the Bravo cameras document many moments of her life, the Housewives star has nixed the idea of reality cameras in the delivery room.

"It's a very personal moment," she said. "I just want to share it with Kroy."

Credit: Pop Eater (Kelly Fisher)

No comments:

Post a Comment