Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kim Kardashian would love to bed Bond ???

Big ambition ... Kim Kardashian hopes to secure more movie roles

Big ambition ... Kim Kardashian hopes to secure more movie roles

KIM KARDASHIAN has revealed that she wants to be a Bond Girl - and the thing that'd really leave her shaken and stirred would be being rescued by DANIEL CRAIG.

The sex-tape star - who makes her big-screen debut in the spoof Disaster Movie in December - would love to get her hands on the heartthrob and film some steamy scenes.

"I want to be a Bond Girl and film a love scene with Daniel Craig after he's rescued me," revealed Kim.

Looking all white ... Kim

Looking all white ... Kim


"I would be drowning, wearing a bikini with a gun in a sachet, and he would dive in and get me - that would be really sexy."

But would her American Football star boyfriend REGGIE BUSH mind?

After all, he's not too keen on her posing for Playboy, despite the success of her first and only naked shoot for the mag in December last year.

"Reggie would absolutely hate it," she admits.

"But I would just say to him, 'Look honey, I've got to do this'."

Kim has been in the UK promoting the NFL with Reggie, who will be playing for the New Orleans Saints against the San Diego Chargers at Wembley Stadium on October 26.

"I took him with me to Milan and Venice for my work and now I'm going around with him," she explains.

Popular bunny ... Kim

Popular bunny ... Kim


Kim's profile in the US has grown following the success of her reality show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians - an Osbournes-style programme that follows the lives of her family.

Kim's rise to fame follows a similar path to that of her old friend, PARIS HILTON.

She 'starred' in a leaked sex-tape with rapper RAY-J while becoming a prominent figure on the Hollywood party scene and later became well known for her raunchy photo shoots - culminating with her appearance in Playboy.

"I saw a recent poll of the top 10 best Playboy bunnies of all time [compiled by starpulse.com] and I came third, behind MARILYN MONROE [first] and PAMELA ANDERSON - which was so cool."

But sadly for her army of male fans, it looks like it's a one-off.

Kim said: "I did that before I got together with Reggie and I don't think he would be too happy for me to do that again.


No comments:

Post a Comment