Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lil Wayne Interview With Katie Couric



Katie Couric gets Lil Wayne to discuss the Dwayne name change.

Lil Wayne says he is Dwayne Jr, his father Dwayne Sr. is alive, has never been in his life, and hence Wayne did not want to carry his father’s name.

Lil Wayne also says:

I believe music is another former of news. Music is another former of journalism to me. I have to cover all the areas with my album. You have to get Lil Wayne’s take on money … Lil Wayne’s take on …

A very, very good interview by Couric.

Couric jumps in:

You’ve sung about Katrina … The song you are singing at the Grammys is about Katrina. If you had to ask President Bush a question about Katrina, what would it be.

His response:

I’m a gangsta. And real gangstas don’t ask questions.

Lil Wayne and Katie Couric

Yes, CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric did a primetime interview with rapper Lil Wayne.

Katie is doing a Pre-Grammy Special and interviewed different artist, but I was just a little taken-a-back when I saw the pair together. They just seem like oil and vinegar.

Katie was recently on Regis and Kelly and spoke about her interview and admitted she was scared of him (I can't blame her, have you seen him?). Until he said "Ms. Katie, I'm a gangster." She said that the fact he called her "Ms. Katie" and was so nice and polite she loosened up.

No comments:

Post a Comment